Superior Chinese Herbal Formulas
South American Herbal Beverages
Jiao is a miraculous blend of Superior herbs which may be consumed as often as one desires. The base of the blend is a remarkable herb known as Gynostemma or "Miracle Grass" as it is known in China because of its many believed health benefits:
- Strengthens immune function.
- Reinforces health benefits.
- Used in Asia to adjust blood sugar.
- Used in Asia to adjust blood pressure.
- Aids in lowering levels of bad cholesterol.
- Aids in increasing good cholesterol.
- Improves fat metabolism.
- Helps reduce fatigue.
- Helps increase vigor and vitality.
- Reduces oxygen deficiency at high altitudes.
- Strengthens and clears the mind.
- Helps keep you calm, yet energized.
- Has an adaptogenic effect on the body.
- Gynostemma - A remarkable herb growing in the Southeastern provinces of China. It has become one of the most popular tonic herbs in Asia in the past decade due to its association with longevity and good health. This herb contains more than 80 different saponins which gives it a broad adaptogenic capability. Gynostemma contains various vitamins, many trace elements and water-soluble amino acids. Gynostemma significantly improves fat metabolism and depresses lipoid peroxide and fat sediment in blood vessels. It is thus used widely in Japan and China for arteriosclerosis and simple obesity.
- Astragalus - Used in China to strengthen protective energy. This herb, taken overtime, can greatly improve metabolism and nutrient absorption and can increase the energy of the lungs.
- Schizandra - Helps support fluid balance and helps the body to utilize fluids more effectively. This herb is also used for memory retention and when used with other herbs can be invigorating and strengthening to the lungs. It is also a classic beauty herb used by women in the Orient for thousands of years.
- Siberian Ginseng - Grows wild in Siberia and northeast China. It enhances oxygenation of the blood and thus increases endurance and general health. It is a mental energy tonic and is an athlete's herb.
- Lycium - Famous for its nourishment to the eyes and legs. It is also considered protective to the liver.
- Momordicae - Moistening and cooling. Has a pleasant taste.